I'm home.
Alhamdulillah. :)
Finally.
After not so bed of roses week.
Well,
whatever it was.
I'll treasure it.
It thought us all who were involved that life is just isn't that easy.
Family, friends, friendship.
Do take note that most of the people around you DO care about you.
More than you think.
So,
ayah asked me just now, "Ha adik, apa plan cuti lama-lama ni?"
well ayah,
I'll say that I have NO idea.
I'm planning on getting into shape.
Well that is a plan i guess.
And of course.
Date with my beloved Nur Salsabila Sazli.
And with teman-teman sekatil in Nilai.
By the way,
I MISS NUR WAHIDAH REDZUAN SANGAT-SANGAT GILA!
And Za,
sumpah wei geram siot dengan itu LELAKI!
aku serius nak delete ni!
tapi tak sanggup nak tekan button delete tu!!!
note for self: ingat sikit duit awak tu dah nak habis!
3 comments:
hah nak delete gak ah laki tuh .
Laki mana ni kak meen?
x tahu . main ckp jee . haha .
Post a Comment