Second post for the day.
What will happen when both of you elder brothers are home?
1. Musa will be using the internet.
2. Azraie a.k.a Mamat will be watching the tv.
3. Wahida will be sleeping in her bedroom all day long.
Boy oh boy.
I'll surely get FAT from all the sleeping!
Ayah!
Nak wireless!!!
Seriously.
Having brothers is just not something that easy.
Patience, tolerance.
God.
I am such a GOOD sister.
I wonder why Musa blabber so much.
Well,
maybe because my nails are too black.
I stay up to the morning.
I sleep a lot.
It is not much of my fault okay.
I got nothing much to do.
And,
Ayah.
I'm almost a big girl now you know.
Please do have trust in me.
I do know my limits.
I don't go out at night.
I don't do what most girls are doing today.
Maybe not now,
but one day you will still have to let me go.
I need to grow up.
How can I grow up if you won't let me?
Just let me grow up Ayah.
Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment