Monday, October 25, 2010

086

Damn it has been quite sometime since the last time I posted anything
Well, final exam is just around the corner I'm telling you.
It scares the crap out of me.
And I seriously have this hideous image of my current state of study.
Damn it.
Haiyooooooo.
And let's just top that up with my term papers.
Wohooo.
WONDERFUL.
And the effect of all those tremendous 'pleasure',
I'm losing my sanity.
Well, kind of.
I constantly talk shit.
I became like this shit head.
Crap is all I talk lately.
I laugh like a lunatic.
Sure I do laugh on daily basis before.
But now I think it just a little bit too much.
Because there were times as I was laughing I had this thought that I might be over doing it.
And it seems like I'm incapable of controlling myself.
And and and,
I EAT A FREAKIN HELL LOT!
sumpah dohhh
It scares me as well.
Sure I love to eat and all.
But it is like I eat around the clock.
Especially when I'm at home.
Okay.
That's a lie.
I eat A LOT when I'm in IIUM too.
So Cik,
DO NOT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAVE TO FORCE YOURSELF INTO YOUR PANTS!

No comments: