Friday, April 30, 2010

Milk 001

All old posts had been deleted.
Well, it was all full of craps anyway.
I'm starting new.
I guess...

So,
let's start with me.

I'm currently in Nilai.
Doing my short semester.
Just another week to go.
Hoping for the best.
For my parents and me of course.
Then I'm off to Gombak!
Weehoo!
Closer to home sweet home. :)

I had enough with my crazy diet program.
I did lose my weight anyway.
I'm way happy for that!
Haha.
Oh,
and of course,
"Kamu kena cari boyfriend masa di universiti." as quoted from Mak.
Ya mak!
Nak3!
Haha.

There is a but.
I'm leaving Wanda, Kak Piah and Farah.
Not such a good thing.
I still have Naghiza with me I guess.
I'm stuck with you doh Za!
Haha.

I spent so much and too much time with Za.
She even pat me to sleep.
Haha.
Well, she is my new sister now.
Add that up to Salsabila, Hidayah, Fazliyana, Wanda, Kak Piah and Farah of course.

Well,
that is it for now.

2 comments:

Sharifah Naghiza Ameem said...

that's soo sweet of u...
adek wahida ;)

Anak Mansor said...

Thank you Kak Zaza.
We are in love with each other kannn..
HAHAHAHA.
zaza gile!