Oh Sat-ur-day.
How I wished it went well.
Well,
it did went well in the beginning.
I mean,
I woke up late.
I got full eight hours of sleep.
I went brunch.
Then the evening came.
I was eagerly waiting for it.
But...
I saw tears.
It wasn't something I favour.
Tears from my Soul.
Why does it had to be that way Souls?
Why does it always has to be this way?
Years after years.
It still happens.
Grow up please my dear Soul.
You are causing pains to others.
So much I love you.
But you do know They are our priorities!
I've been behaving myself since back then until today for none others but them!
Why can't you please for once be considerate?
Please.
This is tiring.
Why me?
Tsk.
I even feel grateful I didn't wane home you know.
Huh.
Note for self: Please do stay calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment