Sunday, May 2, 2010

Milk 003

A question I'm asking myself.
Why is it when you text most of your girl-friends,
they would appear 'I'm not interested in replying your text?'
but when you text your boy-friends they would be 'Hahaha. Aku gembira doh kau ingat aku!'
Why oh why?
Is it because it is in you that you would only get interested in boys?
But why am I HAPPY when my girl-friends actually text me?
Am I a lesbian or something?
or is it just the fact that I'm an uber FREAK????
Well,
not all of them.
Most of them are like that.
Well maybe some of them.
I do not know.
Whatever.

note for self: you are a freak. take note of that!

3 comments:

ikhlaskahaku? said...

erk? ok lepas nie akak text wahida.. :P

Wanda Redzuan said...

sbb kwan pmpn kau gtal suke laki! hahah.
:D

Anak Mansor said...

wanda: agk r!

kakikhlaskah?:
ceh.dan2