Salam.
I'll be writing in Afrikaans for today post.
Well.
Blame the media for bombarding me with all the FIFA thingie.
BTW.
This post is not about me.
And I don't know Afrikaans.
I just type it and use the Google Translate!
So lets begin. (11.49 p.m)
Hierdie pos is spesiaal gemaak vir my suster en hom groot. Wel, jy weet wie jy is. Môre is hulle verjaardag. Dit is vyf maande. Ja dit is. Deur al die dun en dik. Ek was daar. Die breakups. Die ups. Die downs. Ek kan nie sê dat julle aan my gee die goeie beeld van die liefde lewe. Maar jy gee my die goeie beeld van 'n verblyf waar. Wat word 'n ware vriend is alles oor. Dit is nie net gesê. Dit is gedoen en dit is nie maklik. Glo my dit is nie. Wel. Ek het nog nooit werklik weet wat die man in die goed. Ek het net sy naam ken. Sy nick eintlik. En soos gewoonlik. 'N groot neus persoon ek is. Ek wil graag weet wie hy is. Kom op. Jy voel my reg? 'N vriend aan my vriend. Natuurlik het ek omgee! Wanneer was die eerste keer dat ek met hom? Ek kan werklik nie onthou. My raaiskoot sou die tyd dat ek my suster gevolg van die nag mark en hy het daar vir ons. Ek dink so. Ek het gesien hoe hy 'n paar keer, maar ek kan nie onthou nie sy gesig. Don'y skuld my, want ek het 'n probleem in die mense se gesigte onthou. Ek dink katte 'al. Goed. Terug op die regte spoor. So ja. Dit was die eerste keer. Ek is nie hier om te vertel hoe ek hom ontmoet het. Dit net 'n kort hou. Wat ek hier wil sê is dat hy so 'n mooi man. Ek beteken dit ernstig! Al die dinge wat jy gedoen het en gedoen het. Dit was edele ek vertel jou. Ernstig edele. Ek was daar en ek het dit alles. Goed miskien is jy deurmekaar hier en daar. maar kom op. Ons is almal net mense reg. Dankie dat jy daar vir my suster. En jy my suster. Wat meer moet ek hier skryf? Ek dink ons ken mekaar deur die hart nou. Aan julle my suster. Waardeer wat voor jou. Omdat enige tyd, as jy iets wil koop, beteken nie dat dit goed is vir jou. Wel, ek dink jy weet self hoe beter. Wie is ek om te oordeel nie? Dus, hou net vas te hou aan die geloof wat jy in jou. Aan julle my suster se en ek moet 'n vriend van my en sê. As jy lief is vir iemand. Dink diep. Dink ver. Lief vir haar vir wie sy is. Nie die idee van haar.
End. (12.19 a.m)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)
On the second thought.
Here is the translation.
This post is specially made for my big sister and him.
Well, you know who you are.
Tomorrow is their anniversary.
It has been five months.
Yes it is.
Through all the thin and thick.
I was there.
The breakups.
The ups.
The downs.
I can't say that you guys give me the good picture of love life.
But you do give me the good picture of staying true.
What being a real friend is all about.
It is not simply said.
It is done and it is not simple.
Trust me it is not.
Well.
I never actually know the guy properly.
I merely know his name.
His nick actually.
And as usual.
A nosy person I am.
I want to know who he is.
Come on.
You do feel me right?
A boyfriend of my friend.
Of course I care!
When was the first time I met him???
I can't actually recall.
My guess would be the time I followed my sister to the night market and he brought us there.
I think so.
I saw him a few times but I can't remember his face.
Don't blame me because I do have the difficulty in remembering people's faces.
I remember cats' though.
Okay.
Back on track.
So yes.
That was the first time.
I'm not here to tell how I met him.
It just a brief.
What I want to tell here is that he is such a nice guy.
I seriously mean it!
All the things you did and done.
It was noble I'm telling you.
Seriously noble.
I was there and I saw it all.
Okay maybe you messed up here and there.
but come on.
We are all merely humans right.
Thank you for being there for my sister.
And you my sister.
What more do I have to write here?
I think we know each other by heart now.
To you my sister.
Appreciate what is in front of you.
Because some time when you want something, doesn't mean that it is good for you.
Well, I guess you do know yourself better.
Who am I to judge right?
So,
just keep holding tight to faith that you have in you.
To you my sister's and I should say a friend of mine as well.
When you love someone.
Think deep.
Think far.
Love her for who she is.
Not the idea of her.
p/s: I read the translation KELAKAR GILE WEI!
Well, you know who you are.
Tomorrow is their anniversary.
It has been five months.
Yes it is.
Through all the thin and thick.
I was there.
The breakups.
The ups.
The downs.
I can't say that you guys give me the good picture of love life.
But you do give me the good picture of staying true.
What being a real friend is all about.
It is not simply said.
It is done and it is not simple.
Trust me it is not.
Well.
I never actually know the guy properly.
I merely know his name.
His nick actually.
And as usual.
A nosy person I am.
I want to know who he is.
Come on.
You do feel me right?
A boyfriend of my friend.
Of course I care!
When was the first time I met him???
I can't actually recall.
My guess would be the time I followed my sister to the night market and he brought us there.
I think so.
I saw him a few times but I can't remember his face.
Don't blame me because I do have the difficulty in remembering people's faces.
I remember cats' though.
Okay.
Back on track.
So yes.
That was the first time.
I'm not here to tell how I met him.
It just a brief.
What I want to tell here is that he is such a nice guy.
I seriously mean it!
All the things you did and done.
It was noble I'm telling you.
Seriously noble.
I was there and I saw it all.
Okay maybe you messed up here and there.
but come on.
We are all merely humans right.
Thank you for being there for my sister.
And you my sister.
What more do I have to write here?
I think we know each other by heart now.
To you my sister.
Appreciate what is in front of you.
Because some time when you want something, doesn't mean that it is good for you.
Well, I guess you do know yourself better.
Who am I to judge right?
So,
just keep holding tight to faith that you have in you.
To you my sister's and I should say a friend of mine as well.
When you love someone.
Think deep.
Think far.
Love her for who she is.
Not the idea of her.
p/s: I read the translation KELAKAR GILE WEI!
No comments:
Post a Comment