Monday, June 14, 2010

Milk 038

Saturday:
1. Met Kak Hana at KL Sentral.
2. Took the KTM to Serdang
3. Met the others.
4. Took cabs and went to Wanda brother's wedding.
5. Ate and ate and ate and pictures.
6. Waited for Kak Meen.
7. She came and her car broke down.
8. Waited for the mechanic and all.
9. Went back to CFS.
10. Dinner with Za at CFS.
11. Saw Moha and MK
12. Heart to heart with Za.
13. Watched movies for less than an hour and got bored.
14. Off to sleep.
15. Woke up almost every 30 mins.

Sunday:
1. Went to Alamanda with Za and Za's since Za need a new pair of BLACK shoes due to the dress code.
2. Lunch.
3. Went back to CFS.
4. Waited for I can't recall how many hours for the ride since THEY REFUSED to let me went back with KTM.
5. The ride came.
6. Stopped by the Pak Cik Polis who said, "saya dah bagi amaran kat kamu tapi kamu buat tak tahu macam      saya ni tunggul je.
7. Reached home.
8. Texted Sal but no respond.
9. Online and phone calls with Wanda and Za.
9. Off to bed.

Ehem.
Ya.

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!
WANDA!!!! AKU SANGAT RINDU KAU LAH PONDAN!!!!
But you were busy and I understand. :)
The fact that I got the chance just to meet you made me smile okay. :)))

Za.
Hey big sis.
You know I miss you right . :)

Kak Haha.
I love you!

Anis.
Weeek :P

Fika.
You are so skinny!
I hate you :D

2 comments:

Wanda Redzuan said...

soryyy sbb lyanan aku kurang gileee! i'll make it up next time okayy! :)

Anak Mansor said...

hahahaha.
ktorg faham lah.
aish.