It is already late.
2.55 a.m.
I'm supposed to be sleeping by now considering the fact that it's Monday and I have to get up for sahur and I have classes, mind me.
Apparently,
I can't sleep.
I'd been laying on the bed with eyes closed for half an hour.
And nothing.
Not even drifted into the dreamland.
SHIT doh!
Haih haih.
So yeah.
Here goes my brain shit up and hay-wired.
Life is full of punctuation you see.
I mean, seriously.
You have exclamation mark when you're mad or happy or whatever,
question mark when you're uncertain of something,
series of comas as in pauses in life when you just have to pause to think about things,
semicolon when you're putting things into order,
colon when things are confirmed to be sorted out,
quotation marks when you think something is absurd or merely some conversation you have in your head,
hyphen when you're trying to join something together for whatever it is,
dash when you're doing something but in middle of it you have some other extra thought,
parentheses when you have some extra info that may seems like an interruption but it is useful somehow,
brackets when you're doing something you know from others idea but you add something to it as you know it it helpful,
ellipses when you're doing something but suddenly you stop in the middle of it and there is a continuation of it,
italics when... errr....
and at the end of it, there will be a FULL-STOP; the end of it, your life in this world stop right there.
Yeah.
So,
before your life comes to its period/full-stop,
do something about it,
regardless the comas, exclamation mark or whatever there is.
![]() |
| This is so like life! |
*3.41 a.m.*

No comments:
Post a Comment