I LOVE IT!
I swear I just love it.
Okay.
The only reason I watched this movie in the first place was because Johnny Depp is in it.
But the movie itself is a really good movie
Seriously.
Okay Johnny Depp is like SUPER INCREDIBLY UNDENIABLY IMPRESSIVELY HOT!!!
Okay there you have it.
I even had to istighfar a few times since I became over excited while watching him.
I know.
Lagho right.
It is one thing when I am watching a movie with a good looking man in it.
But it is a COMPLETELY different out of the world thing when I'm watching Johnny Depp.
Seriously.
I even got goose bump I'm telling you.
Phewww.
And I'm not here to tell the plot of the story.
Enough saying that it opens your eyes that doing thing obsessively is bad even if you have good intention.
Things need to be done moderately that is.
So yeah.
Good movie good message AWESOME ACTOR good actress.
I simply love it!
![]() |
I don't want to expose too much of his picture since I would prefer keeping it to myself. :)
*The I-don't-fancy-much about this movie is that Johnny Depp is not the main character here and he doesn't appear until only somewhere in the middle. A big sigh for me.


1 comment:
wahida!!!aku nk citer ni!!!
nnt ko dtg nilai, bwk skali citer ni eh3!!!!
Post a Comment